Kextil is seeking a Senior Software Engineer. This is an opportunity to lead the development of our v1.0 release of speech based intelligent interfaces. Initial products will support field service applications is both locally hosted and cloud based environments interfacing with corporate CRM and other sophisticated information management systems.
Kextil is looking highly motivated candidates that thrive in an unstructured environment. As an early participant in the company's development, the right candidate will receive sizable equity and profit participation as part of the compensation package.
- Supports all aspects of our application initiatives from project scope definition through requirements analysis, functional and technical architecture, design, product configuration, QA, UAT and product deployment.
- Investigate reported software problems, conducts tests to isolate problems and root cause
- Ensure the products can be used by large enterprises. Ensure enterprise quality for aspects such as performance, scalability, serviceability, and ease of integration
- Significant experience developing dialog based speech systems and human/computer interfaces
- A BS in Computer Science, engineering, or related scientific or technicial field from top tier program
- 5 years experience featuring increasing responsibility and hands on development of customer facing products
- Experience with use of enterprise wide databases
- Experience with rapid software development methods e.g. Agile, WaterFall
- Experience working on cross-discipline projects
- Excellent communications skills, both writtern and verbal
- Willingness to travel as required
- Aptitude for learning and using new tools, programming languages, and software design and tracing systems
- Highly motivated self starter
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science or related field
- Experience managing mobile device software projects
- Excellent "C" or RIM programming skills
- Technical understanding of mobile and embedded architectures
- Experience with SAP/Oracle, Siebel enterprise systems
- Expereince with knowledge management systems
Reports to: Head of Product Development
Contact: Please send all inquiries to Jonathan Berman, CEO, Kextil at email@example.com